Saturday, July 3, 2010

The first accomplishment of summer

This is so exciting! My first blog post from my brand new iPad! So usually I would rant about how awesome it is, but wont stray from my original post!

The first accomplishment of summer. Everyone has one, mine just happened to be a sand castle. So I'll set the scene for you...

It was a warm summer evening and I was at my house so, my friend Maddy came to pick me up to go too her house for a sleepover, pretty fun, so we got to her house and we were playing in her old treehouse and I was like, we should make a sand castle! And so we started to make one and it was pretty awesome! We had flags a bridge, windows and a tower! Unfortunatley before we could take the picture of our monumental sand castle, we need to take a shower considering we were covered in sand and we were drenched from her two giant dogs, Jake and Charlie, shaking from being her pool. So we got out and we came back and our sand castle was nothing more then a memory, her dogs trampled it! Yup. That's right.

See why can't dogs just realize what is important to us? That would be so much easier dogs knew what to touch, bet and rip. Have you ever had one of those days, I'm pretty sure we all have. Oh well! But this ipad is awesome

So tell me about your first accomplishment of summer! Really in intrigued.

Have a muffin tactic summer!

2 comments:

  1. Awesome post Tiny. So true about dogs, they are like toddlers with fur. My first accomplishment ... reading in the back yard, basking in the sun and letting the dandelions grow up around my knees.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad you like your iPad. My cat is fascinated with my laptop. Personally, I think she surfs the web on it when I'm gone. Roland

    I have a supernatural cat, Mesmer, on my post :

    http://rolandyeomans.blogspot.com/2010/06/mesmers-i-had-lunch-with-death-today.html
    (I think you'll enjoy the photo of Mesmer on it.)

    Have a great weekend, Roland

    ReplyDelete


hit tracker