Thursday, July 29, 2010

The coast

Sorry I haunt been blogging for the past phew weeks. It's only because. I was on VACATION! So I went to Sidney BC to visit some family that live there. Here is what happened

12hour drive
Ferry
Internet on the ferry
Arrival
Sleep
Crabbing
No crab for dinner
Sleep
Elk lake
Beaver lake
Safeway
Sushi
Homemade sushi
More sushi
Fish
Thetis lake
The beach
Pendure island
Neighbour carol
Carols sister
Caroles sisters house
Her sons
Kayaking
Seal
More seals
No seals
Sandwich
More sleep
More crabbing
Crab for dinner!
Sleep
Sleepwalking
Sleep talking
Horseback ridding!
Cleaning horse poopy
Hugs for cousin
Sleep
Bead bouncing
Brother annoying
Camp preparing
More hugs
Omellet
Dogs in the car
On the ferry
Vancouver

Now if anyone actually can figure out what that was I will be astounded



Remember, always smile :D

Location:Sidney BC

1 comment:

  1. That's almost like a long poem! Awesome time you had! Sleep walking, sleep talking - I want to hear about that. And I want some of that home made sushi! Can't wait to hear all about your trip!

    ReplyDelete


hit tracker