Friday, March 19, 2010

My thumb is missing!!

okay i don't have a rant today because i have a very, very important issue to deal with!

my thumb is missing!
have you seen my thumb?

it was there a second ago! like i am not even kidding, so i was sitting there, and then i saw my little brother, but then he called me a loser so i went to go and punch him and then my thumb was gone!

im seriouse... wait. oh, hey! found it! it was there the whole time! :D cause you know you can't type without a thumb! ya silly person! i can't believe you actually though my thumb was missing!
psh-aw!

don't be crazy!

okay well me and my thumb are gonna go eat some ice cream!

~Tiny Canadian

1 comment:

  1. you are one nutty tiny canadian! (with two fully formed thumbs). You know who doesn't have thumbs! Cats!

    ReplyDelete


hit tracker