Friday, February 19, 2010

You know what makes me tick?

you know what really bugs that crap out of me!? when people are chatting online with me and im like "what are ya doin'? and their like "nothing im sooo bored!" why is everyone so bored these days?! i mean we've got computers, games T.V how could you be bored with all this crap around us!?
you know what the problem is... is were all trying to hard to be "cool" well you know what? to hell with "cool"! i wanna be lame... well not lame, just... I'm not sure. anyway I'm bored talking about this...

Why can't pigs fly?

Who invented marsh-mellows?

Why is my yellow talking to me?

these are the questions that haunt me. so how in anyway could we be bored with all these mind numbing questions? i certainly am not.

1 comment:

  1. I hear that Tea! maybe people should read a book if they are bored. Or write a book. Or figure out why blue isn't talking to you as well. Or figure out where's the bottom to the bottomless pit. Or volunteer at an animal shelter. Or save the world from tofu! Life is an endless field of possibilities (I learned that from Deepak Chopra)! ;-j

    ReplyDelete


hit tracker