Saturday, January 23, 2010

Tofu


What is tofu? i find myself wondering this as i was looking through a cook book today. is it some kind of white pasty jello type stuff that has come to destroy us all?! or is it possibly just a poor, poor emotionally disturbed jello that wasn't like the other because for one, it was as white as a ghost and well... it didn't have taste. it watched sadly as the other jellos were eaten happily by fat kids and people who enjoy eating jello. Does tofu jiggles? see I've never actually had it before so I'm not sure, but i mean come on! if you looked at a picture of tofu don't you think it would look like it would jiggle a bit if you touched it?

not sure. I'm also certain that tofu and jello do not show emotion. i mean they just sit there and let you eat them! i was eating jello today and it almost spoke to me, it was like: "oh please don't eat me" but turns out if was my friend talking to a cookie with a smiley face on it sitting next to me. weird. oh well i guess i will never know

~Tiny Canadian

1 comment:

  1. Hi tiny Canadian:

    Great Blog!

    Welcome to the blogosphere!

    I hear you, and second you, about Tofu. It has no emotion except desperation! It's desperate to turn into something with flavour - like meat!

    I've tried really hard to like tofu - but I had enough in China to last me a lifetime!

    ;-j

    ReplyDelete


hit tracker